Monday, October 10, 2011

READ AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

I was married to my now ex-husband for almost 10 years. In 2007 we seperated and the divorce was finalized in 2010.During the seperation i learned that he moved in and was living with my mother. He said he was only there until he could get back on his feet. That lasted about 8 months. I asked my mother why and how she could allow it knowing his character and she gave me the typical christian answer "What would Jesus do?" Finally he moved out and took my younger brother with him. Again i looked at my mother and soon realized whats the point. About 6-8 months later i was at her house only to find out HES BACK!!! Me and my daughter have since relocated almost 6 months ago and he is still there. My mom has finally seen the light and wants him gone after almost 2 years. He hasnt offered her a dime and not to mention he is almost 4 months behind on child support. How do I help my mother tell him to take his black a** to your own mommas house?

No comments:

Post a Comment